We are a charitable organisation and our survival depends on the generosity of donors like you.
To help us continue to make a difference:
- £5 can help 2 women travel to us for the help they need
- £10 can help us give 5 women support and information over the phone.
- £20 monthly could pay for a woman to have individual counselling or group therapy.
- £50 can train a volunteer to befriend an isolated woman for a whole year.
- Choose your own amount
We can accept the following methods for donations:
To donate online please visit Localgiving.
Just Text Giving
To donate by Text Giving, Text
By Standing Order
To donate by Standing Order please contact us to request a form.
To donate by leaving a legacy in your will, please visit our Legacy Giving page.
We also still accept cheques. To donate via this method, please make your cheque payable to ‘Womankind’ and post to the following address:
Womankind, 3rd Floor Brunswick Court, Brunswick Square, Bristol BS2 8PE.
If you have any questions about your donation please:
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 0345 458 2914
Thank you for your support!
A message from our Patron, Jane Lapotaire:
“Women, who still bear the brunt of bringing families up alone, often in poverty and distress, are in dire need of support – both emotional and financial. We live in a world where women still struggle for parity, recognition and equality. Please do all you can to support this very worthwhile and caring organisation.”